Burgers are famous all round the world, especially in western
countries. People always have burgers for breakfirst and lunch. Burgers are
often served with fresh vagetables and pieces of beef or chicken, while It is
called fast food because it is easy to cook and fast to have it in such a
fast-paced life.
Today, I am going to introduce my favourite burger in
Australia, which is called Grill’d. My friend told me the reason why Grill’d is
famous in Australia is because of its specially tasting and healthy sources. I
always order a ‘Simply Grill’d’ for lunch which is a classic beef burger. It is
made by Grilled grass fed lean beef, salad, relish and herbed mayo. By the way,
you could choose different buns for your burger, this is another feature of
Grill’d! Another interseting food attracted me is chips. I know every fast food
restaurant have chips, but it is really specially in Grill’d, they fix the
chips with some natural spice to make the chips have a special tast!


No comments:
Post a Comment